FOR WHOM DO WE PROVIDE HOLISTIC MEDICINE?
We provide care for people with cancer, infertility, recovery from addiction, mental health issues, behavior imbalances, weight management, pain relief and many other issues.
Through prevention, lifestyle changes, fitness, education, and luxurious care, you will find ways to unlock your body’s natural healing and take control of your health.
WHAT ARE THE PRINCIPLES OF HOLISTIC MEDICINE?
- Optimal health comes from physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance
- People have innate healing powers
- Compassion can mentor healing
- Prevention is more effective than invasive response
- The ideal practitioner – patient relationship is a partnership
- Practitioners live by the examples they teach
- Life’s joys and challenges are learning opportunities
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOLISTIC TREATMENT?
Will holistic treatments fix your problems for you? No. Healing and wellness are a journey. However, body – centered holistic tharapies alongside traditional medicine can promote your body’s natural healing ability. This is a basic principle of Integrative Behavioral Health.
The main benefits of holistic treatments are:
- The patient’s lifestyle, beliefs, observations and habits are honored. Holistic medicine recognizes the person who has an illness is more important than the type of illness the person has.
- Treatment methods which are least likely to do harm are used first in holistic medicine. These are often also more cost effective and pre-emptive than conventional drugs and surgery.
- Holistic medicine endeavors to achieve societal change through respect for the individual and for the contribution of diversity to an integrative model of healing. Healing must take place on all levels – individual, social, cultural and planetary for the survival, as well as the happiness, of life on earth.