Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the study of the mind and what works in our thinking, our language and our behaviour. It is a communication and behavioural model developed in the 1970s which brings together various tools, strategies and techniques.
Neuro is related to the nervous system and mind — it’s learning about how we think. Linguistic means language, how we communicate, verbally and non-verbally.
Programming refers to our behaviour, our habits and how we program ourselves.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming gives you more choices about the way you think, feel and behave. It aims to help you be better at what you do, achieve more of what you really want and become more of who you truly want to be.
- Change unwanted habits and behaviours
- Improve communication and relationships
- Develop strategies for motivation, learning, health, wealth etc.
- Eliminate limiting beliefs
- Overcome fears or phobias
- Get rid of negative unwanted states and create desired states
- Create new perceptions and ways of thinking
- Resolve inner conflict and find wholeness
- Obtain the keys to achieving your goals.
If you’d like to reprogram your thinking for success, please give me a call. Tel 011 568 0329