Let’s face it- too much uncontrolled stress and happiness do not go hand in hand. Too much stress can take control over your wellness and your emotions. And we don’t want that to happen, right?
Here’s one thing to keep in mind- stress in life is inevitable. The mere fact we are alive means we will be exposed to certain levels of stress here and there. But…. (good news) feeling stressed-out is not inevitable. In fact, we have the power to control it… Choose a holistic massage to feel supremely relaxed, revitalised and restored. Our holistic massages treat the whole person, meaning each massage will be as unique as you are.
What happens at your holistic massage treatment?
You’ll be in excellent hands with our practitioners who all have years of experience and use a range of techniques to adapt your session to meet your individual needs. So, whether you prefer a gentle, firm or deep tissue pressure, you will leave us having experienced an unforgettable massage.
A 45 minute session typically focuses on the back, neck and shoulders. A session of 75 minutes or more will be a full body massage.
Benefits of treatment
- Massage stimulates relaxation and causes tension to be released and knots smoothed out.
- Massage can help the mind by allowing you to let go of stress as you switch off and focus on the soothing effects of the massage.
- You’ll find yourself in a deep state of calm and peace.
- You may also find it helps your general wellbeing as the blissful massage helps you to tap into your inner energy supply.
- Choose a holistic massage to feel supremely relaxed, revitalised and restored.